Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Bailey Butterfly Battles: American Horrors ,Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Politics & Insights.Head Counts.: Out Of Wigs: Tricks 2 Trades.History recorded.

Image


Hidden money, how the government steals, heads of states, treasury department, crooks, cheaters, liars, how to make a buck, cops and lawyers.OUR FAVE 4-LETTER WORDS:LOVE, HATE, HIS STORY, HER STORY, TALES TO SPIN. RIGHT, WRONG, SEASONS OF CAUSES.Bailey Butterfly Battles: American Horrors ,Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Politics & Insights.Head Counts.: Out Of Wigs: Tricks 2 Trades.History recorded.
Image

Do You Know, Jack. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon. "Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!" Bailey Butterfly Battles: American Horrors ,Every mind is its own world. Gain happiness.Politics & Insights.Head Counts.: Out Of Wigs: Tricks 2 Trades.History recorded.

http://stillwatersrunsdeeptalestoshareonline.blogspot.com/2020/09/do-you-know-jack-with-bean-with-candle.html

Image
Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:Do You Know, Jack. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon. "Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!"
Image

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. You are your success..Back In Time.Enough for the Charmed: The start of the race was delayed for a lot longer, than we knew it was going to be.I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.OUR FAVE 4-LETTER WORDS:LOVE, HATE, HIS STORY, HER STORY, TALES TO SPIN. RIGHT, WRONG, SEASONS OF CAUSES.
Image

Diamond In the Back Try it. When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂. Third party views to rule the dazes. The brain is good at remembering only the bad things. The best medicine for depression is to do good things every single day of your thetreated I'll never quit or say die I'm strong in faith and with God I'll over come."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. Do You Know, Jack. With the bean, with the candle, who ran under the shade of the moon. "Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment