Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Joy . Love to All . GRRRRRRR .Can we try that. Friendship again.Understand Normal Thinking!



Dexters Laboratory Hearts GIF

 Dr. Joseph Mercola,TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.SHERI BETH JARROT VS BLAZE PIZZA, LLC, ET AL. Can you believe that ?A Tale Told by an Idiot: the Second Impeachment of Donald Trump Martin Sieff.

Wat Khmer Monastery Lake Elsinore Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Head In Clouds.Your strength comes from within and knowing that you .More you say, back in time, snake in the grass, dates on the beaches.


 Joy . Love to All . GRRRRRRR .Can we try that. Friendship again.Understand Normal Thinking!


Frank Agresti , whale on land, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, family affairs. Elaine Schiavone Beautiful picture! Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz , retards, rejects, basket cases, nuts on the run.  Joy . Love to All . GRRRRRRR .Can we try that. Friendship again.Understand Normal Thinking!

MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.No Defined: Next Open Door:  Standards, senior, giant, tall, witty, wise, heads above common, jacks and marbles intact, back in time,baby boomer, leader of the band. Retired from rat races, house on the block, time to spare. Tell me something good.A Tale Told by an Idiot: the Second Impeachment of Donald Trump Martin Sieff.


I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment