Friday, March 5, 2021

Sunny And Bright.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.

 Nuts fall, frank to fall off, out of fucks, no dick in the new year, beans to live, frank to fall, under the fat, layers of fecal matters. Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.

Lil whores.Frank Agresti,Classes on the beach, RV campers, pimps on wheels, time to stop. Coins in hand, cards on tables, frogs and snakes, poker players the good life. Lucky in cards, unlucky in love, cheaters and liars, problems with truth. Frogs Tales:
No Free Rides.PRACTICE TO PERFECTION.Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you relate, just saying.
CALICOW2BUFFALOW.BLOGSPOT.COM
No Free Rides.PRACTICE TO PERFECTION.Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you relate, just saying.
PRACTICE TO PERFECTION.Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you relate, just saying. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THA...

Sunny And Bright.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.


Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".FOR YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDS...... REMEMBER ONE LOVE ALWAYS AND KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, LET NO ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT...Sunny And Bright.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.
Happening tomorrow: DAY 2 - Alchemy Crystal & Frosted Singing Bowls January 30-31, 2021 on Saturday.
PLENTYOFFISHKINGSTOSHIPSKNIGHTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Happening tomorrow: DAY 2 - Alchemy Crystal & Frosted Singing Bowls January 30-31, 2021 on Saturday.
So you want to meet in your birthday suit, stranger to friend, points to make, suits to wear for me, it is way too cold, for no clothes fo...

'IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE VALUE OF LOYALTY YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE DAMAGE OF BETRAYAL 100'. A wise man hears one word and understands two..Love friends forever.Sunny And Bright.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. DROP A Dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment