Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking!


In Case You Missed It: I Feel Like a Nat-ur-al Weekend.Point Arena and Bowling Ball Beach.Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.


The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .

In Case You Missed It: I Feel Like a Nat-ur-al Weekend.Point Arena and Bowling Ball Beach.Don’t call me angel . Presently, your motivation is close to the will of the divine. Even if you commit an error, it will be turned to the greater good.Drama creates drama.Fairy Tales, Daily Views: Snakes In Grass. Flying Facts Just Saying. Fairies, Hands, and hearts to guide. Rotten Tomatoes: Princesses, pumpkins, animals, objects, etc...



All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.Steven Jarrot? 760 902 0855: life to share. The Fairy, the frog, the reptiles that are spineless: tales of frogs, and snakes, darkness in the world for a… - Goldie Gerstein -Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

I can concur with your thoughts about church, most of the time it just others showing off, showing clothes, showing off hair.Gems to find, men and mice, games to play, faces under the surface, winners, losers, learners, hard to say, penny battles to save the day.Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

No comments:

Post a Comment