Thursday, February 10, 2022

Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time.

PEOPLE WILL GET MAD AT YOU FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH RATHER THAN BEING MAD ,AT THE PEOPLE WHO LIED TO THEM'.”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Joy in the morning, peace, love, happiness, the rest of the time, views, voices, values, pebbles on the sands of time. Stats, age, how tall, age is fine, 420 friendly, retired from what, strangers to friends, standards set.Good morning. I’m in DC ready to rumble. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.
May be an image of twilight, ocean, coast and sky


   Shit and stuff, to toss out, back in the day, have not had a word to say about that. Rites to passes, freaks, frogs, snakes in the grass, another view online to share. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done. Monkeys in packs, to dodge.Dicks, Dogs, Dates,Rednecks And Birds. 



All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got




 Shit and stuff, to toss out, back in the day, have not had a word to say about that. Rites to passes, freaks, frogs, snakes in the grass, another view online to share. Tricks on veterans is the top of their games, to play,better than the dogs in the houses. Tales of the dirty deeds done. Monkeys in packs, to dodge.Dicks, Dogs, Dates,Rednecks And Birds. 



All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME.


Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge.Earth angels, fairies, and pixies in the stars on the ground with lights on, for the third form of life, in a blue state. Happy notes .Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME.



I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and ...Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.



JewJew jew go back to hell.Have a laugh or two: I'M ISO LIFE PARTNER. WITHOUT ONE YOU HAVE NOTHING. age 59: PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS EASIER TO SEE. WELL HELLO. I'M A WHITE/CUBAN MAN DIVORCED 2 KIDS ALREADY ON THERE OWN. WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME.
May be a cartoon

Crush 2022. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Fantastic article mate!The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene. Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!

Classes On Love, Hate, Nuts, Beans, Goats And Sheep, Franky Trees
Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love:SEEKER OF TRUTH."Dances In Darkness, Family Affairs, Gates To Heaven. Pages To Books.The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene.

Crush 2022. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Fantastic article mate!The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene. Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!


 Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!

Crush 2022. Ocean Views,BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.Fantastic article mate!The former director of Greece’s national theatre has been detained on charges of rape amid mounting accusations of sexual abuse in the country’s arts scene. Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!

 Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love, Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards .."Leap, and the net will appear. - John Burroughs "The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in.Make It Rite, Make It Stand, Fingers In The Air, Done For The Moments, Lost In Time.



May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Jesus looking at me destroying a girl's pussyhole with a 2 liter bottle'

No comments:

Post a Comment