Saturday, September 17, 2022

Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

  ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND . Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

May be an image of text that says 'CINCO CINCO DE MAYO MAYO'

My Brother's Keeper:Wise of those who know how to have a good conversation with me, answer, and ways I will always show you..American birds, eagles to fly, songs on the mountain tops, birds to rise, birds to fly far in the skies, food to eat, games to eat.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

May be an image of 3 people, people standing and outdoors

THE MORE YOU KNOW, JOKES AND LAUGHS, PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER. THANX FOR THE INVITATION HUN...TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.What . . . would make America suck so BADLY (that nobody would want to live here?)Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.

Apparently, not COVID, inflation, or gas prices!Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains. fracey ©michelletracey www.michelletraceyart.com'

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment