Thursday, January 4, 2024

To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.

 To Your Success,Bob Diamond,America's Tax Sale Attorney.Under the cherry moons, blue stars tonight, planes in air, free to cum suckers, free rides on faces of snakes. End Of 2023.Cheers. Happy Hits, winners and lowers life forms, frogs in the water, "Your ego is not your amigo" frogs in the house.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances. 'Goosebumps'Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Smiles:Window Inside .


SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.'THE ROAD AHEAD…BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.
May be an image of text
Over 6 decades, over the hill, some may say, crazy like a fox, working on the issues, moving forward and making plans.


Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.
Strangers to friends, that would be nice, working on my house,bought bricks, have to get them home. Calls after 9 am on a Sunday. Menifee location, sick of HOA, and their demands, living in a old house, need carpet and paint, to make it shine again.

I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.


PTSD, 100% disable, crazy for a fee. Mental that is me, at home, planting a garden, a doing my spring cleaning.

NOT DOING, THAT HORSE AND PONY SHOW, TO GET FUCKED, WITHOUT THE LUBE.

-gary parker  Ready to Rock & Roll ...


Humanity has the opportunity to rise to a higher level of metaphysical existence when a person contemplates the black race and all that dwells within it.

FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.No Smoking Gun?



Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.This is the tale of the crooks, transfer a termination, that was recorded, sellers had to buy the lease. $30,000 for 20 years.Jill Knowlton, thanks for sharing you tale of disappointment, with house, without a connection to the assholes on the roof. Where Are the Intellectually Curious Doctors? No love, no like, lots of shares.

Breaking News: Tucker's Revelation Shakes the Foundations of History!

Hello.Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. Just want to say, I am big and fat, handicap, have to let you know, I smell like shit, and that is normal for me. Can I be a big fat pig at your house, kill the cat, feed the dog to the wolves. How do you like me now. You can text me at 661 810 4118. My name is Kathy. Thank you. Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...



Hello.Is this living situation still available. I’m over 55. I work in old town. The location is perfect. Just want to say, I am big and fat, handicap, have to let you know, I smell like shit, and that is normal for me. Can I be a big fat pig at your house, kill the cat, feed the dog to the wolves. How do you like me now. You can text me at 661 810 4118. My name is Kathy. Thank you. Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross ...


Breaking News: Tucker's Revelation Shakes the Foundations of History! 



To Bury, To Burn, Dust In The Winds, Graves For You, Graves To Me, Bones In A Box, Rest In Peace, At The End Of Days On Earth.Gems To Find, Jews In The Cities, Rats And Roaches.









No comments:

Post a Comment