Friday, April 26, 2024

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.

Everyone has issues...Valerie,Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.
May be an image of 1 person
If you want a friend then don't have the door shut closed. Open it. I don't know how to talk you you anymore. We haven't had any real communication in years.. what the flying fuck. Doesn't matter whose fault it is or isn't we both are equal in all of this. If you want something real with someone who really freaking loves you AND is still here waiting like a dumbass then it's about time you open the front door. Okay? Like right now. WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL'


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.

FACES, VIEWS, NOSES, CHICKS, BABES, LOTS OF LUCK, LESSONS DAILY: IN A QUIET STATE:ANGELS COME, STARS IN THE DARKNESS.FACES IN THE MIRROR.
May be an image of 3 people and aircraft
For the time spent, to take this journey with me, like your stats,you are in the ball game, heads above common.

I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Love Songs.A world of discovery is waiting. Dive right in and follow.Time to restore, hands to hearts, hearts to hands, good times to dances. 'Goosebumps'Things Have Changed.Honest With Me. Smiles:Window Inside .


SORRY, BONNIE. No SLUTS IN HEAVEN.'THE ROAD AHEAD…BIONIC MOSQUITO,,COURSE NAME:FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.
May be an image of text
Over 6 decades, over the hill, some may say, crazy like a fox, working on the issues, moving forward and making plans.


Skying Writing, Sky-walking, LATEST FROM PAMPER ME NETWORK.
Strangers to friends, that would be nice, working on my house,bought bricks, have to get them home. Calls after 9 am on a Sunday. Menifee location, sick of HOA, and their demands, living in a old house, need carpet and paint, to make it shine again.

I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe. Oh yes we did, Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments.Family Affairs.


PTSD, 100% disable, crazy for a fee. Mental that is me, at home, planting a garden, a doing my spring cleaning.

NOT DOING, THAT HORSE AND PONY SHOW, TO GET FUCKED, WITHOUT THE LUBE.

-gary parker  Ready to Rock & Roll ...


Humanity has the opportunity to rise to a higher level of metaphysical existence when a person contemplates the black race and all that dwells within it.

FACTS DO NOT CEASE TO EXIST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED.No Smoking Gun?



Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment