IN LIFE, YOU GET WHAT YOU FOCUS ON. SO, FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT. TRY LOOKING IN A DIFFERENT WAY.Desert Rats: Indio Fuck Fests. Rats to races, rabbits and hares, seasons in the dogwood trees,dances in the woods, dances for the rites of sinners and saints.
What the fools on the run, crooks, cheaters, liars, how to make a buck or two. Sungevity renames itself Solar Spectrum, will reach out to ...
Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats. By many measures, life is better today than it was 50 years ago. We no longer have lead in gasoline; we have the Affordable Care Act; people .
Ooh La La.SEEKER OF TRUTH.Choices Made:DAUGHTERS. Zeros, Life Is A Fairy Tale, Knights,Rites For Causes, Seasons.
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2025, moving on to 2026, let the good times roll.'
Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack,...THAT'S NOT MY WALLET CHANGE' .MY MIND.
I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2025, moving on to 2026, let the good times roll.'
Rats to run, rats to races, rats to dollors and cents, games online, games in real life, balls and jacks. In a bag for life.Once A Day. THE RUNS.
To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First Attempts With New Data, Pages Turned.




No comments:
Post a Comment