Sunday, May 14, 2017

Have an amazing day awesome people ! πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’š Night all ✨🌟⭐️☀️πŸŒ™πŸ’«. Quite poetic.

The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others. ✰My Story of God✰Josh Allison: Music will never let me down. Music has been and will always be a loyal friend.Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose, wasted cum for the kids of franks, wives, girlfriends. Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose, wasted cum for the kids of franks, wives, girlfriends.Have an amazing day awesome people ! πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’š Cool Winds, Beaches For Walks, Out The Water..✰My Story of God✰ 

Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...Shame in the life given after time served in the military, seas of tears to cross, for the Americans dead, sad stories of dead veterans. And it is still going on as I write! It gives me cause to wonder how you are doing? It sounds as though you have a positive attitude and high hopes for your future which shows already your strength and your resolve!Blue Dreams, Worry No More, Classes To Winners: Donkey Riders, Faces, Wigs, Snakes, Frogs, Cries Of Shame.Night all ✨🌟⭐️☀️πŸŒ™πŸ’«HIV INFECTED....Courageous Story Of 
BETRAYAL & Forgiveness...Cool Winds, Beaches For Walks, Out The Water..✰My Story of God✰

Dances On Time: Hits And Misses: Frogs Dated: Lost In Time, Lost In Space: Tales 2 Recap.

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip.


Dances.Songs to sing, in the light of day, glory dazes to come, blue oceans of dreams to create, blue dreams in the air, light and darkness, daily events, days and knights, kings to quests, blue lights specials, songs to sing. Light and darkness, dazes in hell, birds to bee born, over time, over space, kids that are young at heart. Hands to hold, hands to guide, dicks, dawgs, and donkey dates. Faces in the dark, faces in and under the sands of time, coins on hand, hits and misses, songs in the winds.



Have an amazing day awesome people ! πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’š ✰My Story of God✰The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others. Josh Allison: Music will never let me down. Music has been and will always be a loyal friend.Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose, wasted cum for the kids of franks, wives, girlfriends. Freaks, franks, and beans, cum to go, cum to lose, wasted cum for the kids of franks, wives, girlfriends.Snakes And Frogs, Dicks Out Of The Box, Donkeys To Ride. Spring Madness,Ships To Sail.Spring Madness, Boats To Float, Ships To Sail.Kings and knights, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. The Chainsmokers: Blue Dreams.Night all ✨🌟⭐️☀️πŸŒ™πŸ’«Have an amazing day awesome people ! πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’š Night all ✨🌟⭐️☀️πŸŒ™πŸ’«✰My Story of God✰Robert Miles πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

πŸ˜₯Boats, Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes.#RIP
Cool Winds, Beaches For Walks, Out The Water..✰My Story of God✰Hi, nice to meet you stranger to s friend. Sorry it's taken me so long to write back. Busy week, not retired and hard working in my late 50's I'm 5'11" live alone but my daughter stays with me 3 or 4 days a week. I'm stocky few extra pounds not fat, but keep my standards up and ready to spend time with the right woman who is willing to be appreciated for being treated like a woman. Willing to put everything I have to offer but I'm being cautious about who I open that door to into my life. I'm relaxing tonight watch a movie and have a glass of wine.... sounds nice yes ? Tell a little about yourself look forward to hear from you
Jc
Have an amazing day awesome people ! πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’š Night all ✨🌟⭐️☀️πŸŒ™πŸ’«✰My Story of God✰Cool Winds, Beaches For Walks, Out The Water..Boats,
 Trains, Planes, Paths To Cross, Over Time. Lucky Brakes.




1 comment:


  1. I Am Every Woman, Lions On Top, Treats,Trades, Tricks, Good Times, Lucky Breaks, Wings In The Air, Earth Angels, Sisters In Shades Of Rites, Reasons, Seasons To Roar.Dances in the streets,πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’ dances in the hills..

    Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, Sirens: Books To Read, Leaders, Lessons, Learners, Heads To Count, Earth Angels, Hosts To Greet. Tips To Stores, Schools Of Hard Knocks.

    Foxes have holes, bird's have nest, this veteran has no where to lay his head...back to you--- in the name Yeshua Hamashia may your day have blessing upon blessing and the right desires of your heart come to be,.. remember I don't read sand script or symbol text anymore so English or Hebrew will have to do in our future communications...... Agape.

    ReplyDelete