Saturday, May 13, 2017

Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.

Stats, Economic class, numbers on board, measurements, more than a mouthful and it's wasted.Happy birthday. Good In Sweet Tips: Flying Frogs How time flies. - Riversides, Riverbottom, River Rats On The Water.SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED A TRIP TO DISNEYLAND: Freddie Jackson-You Are My Lady.Everybody tells me things don't stay the same. If U wanna live, U gotta play the game.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes...Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.


Frank Slide –Love, Leaders, Packs Of Lions, Shades Of Views, Kings, Knights, Sons To Shine. This is amazing. Turtle Mountain
The place not to be the morning of April 29, 1903 was the town of Frank, Alberta. Frank was a burgeoning mining town of 600 nestled in the Crowsnest Pass in the shadow of the massive Turtle Mountain which rises over 7,000 feet above town. At 4:10 AM that fateful morning the town and the mountain became one as a 70-million ton wedge of overhanging limestone broke away, shattered into large boulders, crashed 300 feet down the mountain across the valley and 500 feet up the another mountain on the other side of the valley and is known as the Frank Slide.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes

Contrary to popular belief, the town was not buried by the slide but 75% of it was affected in some way.  Of the 66-100 people unaccounted for and presumed dead (the official record states 76), only 12 bodies were recovered.  Among the known dead were 21 children.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes
There were some miraculous escapes that night.  One of the most spectacular was that of Marion Leitch, a baby at the time.  She was thrown from her crushed home on to another boulder which, in turn, crushed a neighbor’s home and came to rest.  The little girl was found sitting on top of the boulder in a pile of hay which had been ripped out of a mine barn by the boulder.  Marion went on to live a full life away from Frank.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes
The town of Frank has rebuilt from the rubble. Some 6000 people now live within the shadow of the “Mountain that Walks”.  But none will ever forget the Frank Slide.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes

 Frank Slide –Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes Turtle Mountain....In the end it is about what you survive and how it will make you stronger in the long run. Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for everyone.Well now, long list of things, lol. 6'03" athletic, your age, just stepped out of a three year relationship. No 420 at my end. I don't drink or do drugs. Very confident about looks, lol. That sounds funny. Pic at your end?

Questions: Donkey Dates, Jackasses, Burros, Butts To Kiss, Grits And Hogs, Pigs To Fly. ..With Surge 365.... Let's Go Somewhere !!!! Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside. Good times snows and rivers, routes to go,over the hills,over the valleys,in the middle of the nights.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes..Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.  Houses and homes to build,where are the pictures of the rest of the house, would like to see more.Private house,not a motel,want to live that life for the rest of my dazes on earth.Thanks so much,for the shot, in the dark, for house plans to build.Questions: Donkey Dates, Jackasses, Burros, Butts To Kiss, Grits And Hogs, Pigs To Fly.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes...Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine. 

Veterans dated, guys and drools, freaks and frogs, camping on the side of the road, parked at the beach. Land whales out to flip land sharks, to trick or trade, to eat while out for dazes. Friends that have snakes under the skin, crooks and robber, Jewish rites, frogs in glasses, mud views not clear to a sinner or a saint. Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.Everybody tells me things don't stay the same. If U wanna live, U gotta play the game.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes...Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.




 If you want a man to have fun with then I'm him! I am retired at a young age yet still have business that I deal with so my time is my own. I like Vegas, Shopping, and doing just about anything at any time. I like spending money. LOL I'm a Badboy turned good. LOL kinda.. haha and a sense of humor is a must because I try to stay happy. Life is too short. I'm 6' tall, brown hair, because I dye it that way..LOL.Everybody tells me things don't stay the same. If U wanna live, U gotta play the game.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes


Some scenes from today...
If you were on a planet full of really dumb people, who sat around and made up stories of science fiction all day long that were not half as interesting as the science truth around them, and yet they ignored the truth and deluded themselves with their fiction, what would keep you from losing all attraction to them, both socially and sexually?Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes


 I have blue eyes and a mustache so I'm easy on the eyes for an older man. I'm 58 but I look 48 and I act like 30. LOL that describes me to a T...oh yeah, and 225 lbs so I'm not some big bellied fat guy. I like to stay in shape as I am a retired contractor and have always done my own work so I kept active and fit. Everybody tells me things don't stay the same. If U wanna live, U gotta play the game.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes....Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.

Enough about me, this is what I'm looking for... What I find attractive physically, petite women, Mmmmm, next thinner to average and up to about 5'7'' tall, race isn't that important as long as I like what I see. Age wise, I'm not trying to look stupid with a 25 yr old and I don't want to be a sugar daddy as I tend to spoil too much as it is. Ha! So maybe from about 38-60, pretty good range. If you find this to be cocky thats because I am, I'm a confident Man and I have every right to be.Everybody tells me things don't stay the same. If U wanna live, U gotta play the game.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes...Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.

 I'm also very respectful. Hmmm... But I'm definately not an asshole, unless pushed...Most people seem to have some sort of drama so whatever but if you need a place to hide then don't include me in that kind of drama. Nuff said!! LOL  If I sparked your interest and you want more info than hit me up and we can meet up for lunch. I don't smoke and drink here and there. I'm 420 friendly as well so I'm pretty rounded and down to earth...Everybody tells me things don't stay the same. If U wanna live, U gotta play the game.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes...Lions, Tigers, And Bears, On My, Giants On Land, Giants To Find, Good Times. Sons To Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment