Thursday, August 6, 2026

Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs?

  Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again.Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' Have you seen it?


FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS...

WE'RE ALL BEING JUDGED BY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO HAVING THEIR OWN SHIT TOGETHER!'SEEKER OF TRUTH."Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs?

Thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again. Songs to sing. If you have any questions, like did hell freeze...

FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS...



O.K. SO IM OFFICIALLY OFF THE MARKET. NOT ANYONE CARES BUT I HAVE ALOT OF FB FRIENDS I TALK TO OR ABOUT.
Blues: Aliens?The Street Fighters,321 Escrow, rights, reasons, excuses and assholes what we have in common, heads to count. Yes. UFOs?

FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS...

No comments:

Post a Comment