Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.
Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Miss Ever's Boys.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story? (Normal Heights)Just want to welcome everyone. Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ...
He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got nobody, He's got no face..Bitch to sees the lights, Santa clause, Jewish sluts.Black And Blue, Magic And Third Eyes, Open To Lights. Blue Lights, Specials, Treats, Trades, Treats, In The Light Of Day, Glory Dazes To Come, Coins To Pay.
Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions.Cockamamie Story ."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.
Been a while. But, I still remember how. LOL Truthfully, that's not the kind of banging I was hoping for. Wow, poetry in motion. Hard to keep up.No Excuse For Being An Asshole ."HOLY CRAP" Shit Happens, Excuses .Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.Miss Ever's Boys.Thinking of you . What's going on, tell me about yourself, what's your story?
Been a while. But, I still remember how. LOL Truthfully, that's not the kind of banging I was hoping for. Wow, poetry in motion. Hard to keep up.No Excuse For Being An Asshole ."HOLY CRAP" Shit Happens, Excuses .Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.
'I'm so single when they ask for an emergency contact, I've just been putting Jesus.'Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.
Help raise £5000 to help raise funds for vital mental health services The Rich get Richer and the Poor Get poorer.
No comments:
Post a Comment