Friday, August 7, 2026

Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.

 You are special and you are loved. Star Bright.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!


Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.Blue Dreams In Motions: A wise man hears one word and understands two.KISSES TO YOU: Grits And Asses: Toads. 7 Seas: Blue Lights: Specials




Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.Bad Money—The Bane of Liberty and Prosperity, Part 1.Lessons daily, lessons learned back in time, pages to books, lovers and haters, in the red world, lovers in the blue state of mind. Blue oceans to create, blue dreams in the air, good times, cheers, chaps, glory dazes to come.
"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.CHEAP TRICKS, BUTCHES, BITCHES IN HEAT. HOLE IN THE WALL, SOUTH AFRICA.



No comments:

Post a Comment