Monday, October 5, 2026

FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.

 Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. People come into your life for a reason. They are either blessings or a lesson. Have you decided yet what you presence is needed for today? I have a point of view that I will take some time to review. Gay lifestyle, say what?Songs to sing, sucker with a monkey on back.



WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you . THX! Veterans Housing Matters:This is meant to be.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS,LOTS OF FROGS 2. BREAKING NEWS:FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.


I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Fa La La la la..la,la,la,la,The Struggle” – This is Where Bad Times Begin.

posted toWELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES.My niece wants to say Shalom to you . THX! Veterans Housing Matters:This is meant to be.PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEAS,LOTS OF FROGS 2. BREAKING NEWS:FACTS vs MYTHS. In like Flynn,Times on the cross, trips to hell and back.


I’M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.posted to

No comments:

Post a Comment