Monday, October 5, 2026

So keep softening without losing your strength. Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet. Keep walking — even when your voice shakes.

 

COVID-19 ⋅ LIVE
COVID-19: Keep up with the latest safety and vaccine guidance

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

So keep softening without losing your strength. Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet. Keep walking — even when your voice shakes.


So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.

Hold me even tighter ... because I belong to you.GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. wishesdreamsstarstoshinegoodstories.blogspot.com GARY OLDMAN ,Dicks Out of Box. 



Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?


So keep softening without losing your strength.
Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet.
Keep walking — even when your voice shakes.

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment