Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Lots of love.Hold me even tighter ... because I belong to you.
Hold me even tighter ... because I belong to you.Not every disrespect deserves a response. Sometimes the most powerful answer is distance—no arguing, no drama, no need to prove your worth.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Lessons Daily, Mountains Top. Lions to roar, faces in the crowds, good times, snakes, spiders and worms.I was befuddled. I actually asked the boy to repeat himself.The World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware.
m the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..
FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine:Frogs Lessons Daily To Learn, How To Not Fail, Firsts Attempts In Learning: Pages To Books, Books To Faces, Lovers, Haters, Suckers: Freaks Out:Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..
What an amazing opportunity here! From Primate to Politicians.The New Prison Camps,Temecula Valley Homes Team.Olga Pechura Special Project Manager at Yves… Do not pass up a single day without doing a mitzvah..Saturday Night Live.
So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. '
What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.


No comments:
Post a Comment