WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?
Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. Simple moments, soft light, and the quiet beauty of being present… sometimes the best stories are written in the ordinary.
There are many people that DO NOT understand the mind of a musician, they DO NOT understand what we actually go through, nor do they understand how spiritual it is.
Simple moments, soft light, and the quiet beauty of being present… sometimes the best stories are written in the ordinary.
There are many people that DO NOT understand the mind of a musician, they DO NOT understand what we actually go through, nor do they understand how spiritual it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment