Monday, October 5, 2026

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. I know my Worth and getting my Peace. Goodbye In The Wind.

 Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every.I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!Thank you all for the Birthday wishes.


I know my Worth and getting my Peace. Goodbye In The Wind. And if you’re on this journey too —

You’re not late. You’re not behind. You’re not broken.
You’re becoming. And that’s the most courageous thing of all.



Hope is the reason for the drive for more, and bigger and greater, and that is a personal statement, so it has a different meaning for every.I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.GOD IS G GREAT!!!!!!!!!!I know my Worth and getting my Peace. Goodbye In The Wind.

In order for the war with Iran to end, I suggest that the convicted felon conman should resign because the Iranians are extending the war and will continue to do so just as they did regarding the hostage crisis to Jimmy Carter. And if the dumbest president we have ever had won’t resign, then we need the 25th amendment to kick his fat ignorant racist ass to the curb.


And if you’re on this journey too — You’re not late. You’re not behind. You’re not broken.  
You’re becoming. And that’s the most courageous thing of all.October, a new month, a new chapter, and another opportunity to chase the dream.



No comments:

Post a Comment