Monday, October 5, 2026

Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?


Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?



Oh you think I'm a bitch, please standby, while I straighten my crown .Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.

WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?

 Once long ago, man and woman, had a life, this is the shot, to remember of the blessed event, happy days done. Lovers and haters, goats and sheep, bumps in the road, married life. Gifts of love, gifts of goats, gifts of sheep, gifts of love and hate, kids and goats, horns. Dances in the dark, dances in the rain, happy for the love of a man. Love for a woman, family created, two hearts together, two as one. Happy Notes, Angels To Spare, Happy Birthday greetings, Bob Marley, day of his birth, February 6.Hello & Greetings, Dicks, Dawgs, Lights On The Palm Trees, Green Dreams On Top,Nuts And Straight Trucks.

  • Something from the stoic Emperor..Leaders, Lessons. Hard Knocks.There are a lot of things I could happily never deal with again.Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment