Monday, October 5, 2026

Sing Together in Harmony. Sing of Home, Heart and Spirit. Sing of Truth, Beauty and Light. Raise your Voices to the Heavens

 There are many people that DO NOT understand the mind of a musician, they DO NOT understand what we actually go through, nor do they understand how spiritual it is.Sing Together in Harmony. Sing of Home, Heart and Spirit. Sing of Truth, Beauty and Light. Raise your Voices to the Heavens


WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?Sing Together in Harmony. Sing of Home, Heart and Spirit. Sing of Truth, Beauty and Light. Raise your Voices to the Heavens



 Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time. Simple moments, softSing Together in Harmony. Sing of Home, Heart and Spirit. Sing of Truth, Beauty and Light. Raise your Voices to the Heavens. light, and the quiet beauty of being present… sometimes the best stories are written in the ordinary.



WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?

 Take the Deal, President Trump. Ron Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... I thought. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in time.




No comments:

Post a Comment