Ray Bradbury's The Halloween Tree from 1993. It was a gorgeously animated made for TV movie that lots of people don't even know exist.Thanks for the picture, thanks for the view of the world, lots of things to work out.Words to talk the walk, changes to self works bests, witty, and wise, tales on land, on seas, kings and knights on quests to save the day.'ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'
YOUR ENERGY IS CURRENCY. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !!!! OUR GOVERNMENT ONCE AGAIN IS PLAYING US LIKE THE PROVERBIAL FIDDLE WE ARE.
Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give..Thank you so much.
What you had to say, in the things you wrote, made me want a little more. Thanks for the share, I needed that, good job, keep up the good work. It's better to write about things you feel than about things you know about. L P. Hartley #writing Amy Murphy.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes: Recaps. Heads Up Again.
Sometimes you want someone so much that it hurts. You hope they feel the same, but you don't know if they do.Good Times. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you..



No comments:
Post a Comment