Thursday, October 8, 2026

October, a new month, a new chapter, and another opportunity to chase the dream.Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.

 You’re becoming. And that’s the most courageous thing of all.October, a new month, a new chapter, and another opportunity to chase the dream.Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.



Love. If you earn it, they tax it .If you spend it, they tax it .If you save it, they tax it .If you invest in it, they tax it .If you build it, they tax it. October, a new month, a new chapter, and another opportunity to chase the dream.Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders On Top, Angels On Clouds, Glory Dazes To Come.




So........ every day I open up the internet using Yahoo homepage, and every day I notice how left of center the majority of the articles are, ESPECIALLY the Trump slamming.
Would that do a fucking thing for you so I after today motherfuckers he really wants to like me they’re going to say damn he acting real brand new with me so the fuck is I don’t give a fuck who you are all





Learners: Losers,Winners:Cons, Coin.I ain’t the one to gossip. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME:Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, Take Sprucse Power, Take the reviews...

IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?



So keep softening without losing your strength.
Keep glowing, even if no one notices yet.

I don’t have all the answers. I still have scars. But I’m proud of the person I’m becoming — someone who values peace over attention, depth over surface, and alignment over approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment